This article, Intro Quotes (Dimensional Rift), is property of Copicat123. Please do not edit this article unless given permission to do so.
Each fight in DC & Marvel: Dimensional Rift will begin with an exchange between opponents (Player 1 - Player 2 - Player 1). These are listed below. Use Ctrl+F to find the character scripts you want to read.
- Batman 1: What are you doing here?
- Batman 2: Replacing you.
- Batman 1: I don't think so.
- Batman 1: This was a matter of time.
- Batman 2: You're too much of a threat.
- Batman 1: Get out of my Earth.
Batman (Moon Knight) Edit
- Batman: What are you supposed to be?
- Moon Knight: I am the avatar of Khonshu!
- Batman: Prove it to me.
- Batman: The costume makes you a target.
- Moon Knight: I represent my benefactor.
- Batman: I hope he protects you from bullets.
- Batman: About time you showed up.
- Superman: Had to gather my strength,
- Batman: You can't gather enough.
- Batman: We need to talk.
- Superman: About your kryptonite stash?
- Batman: Maybe after this.
- Batman: You can't fight this.
- Superboy: Try and stop me.
- Batman: Oh, I will.
- Batman: You need a uniform.
- Superboy: What, with pointy ears?
- Batman: Better than a t-shirt.
- Batman: Are you from the other Earth?
- Hyperion: I hail from Earth-712.
- Batman: The threat's larger than I realised.
- Batman: Stand down, Kryptonian!
- Hyperion: What's a Kryptonian?
- Batman: Well there goes Plan K.
- Batman: Diana.
- Wonder Woman: Don't try and stop me Bruce.
- Batman: Afraid you'll lose?
- Batman: Surrender.
- Wonder Woman: My sword can cleave through atoms.
- Batman: It'll have to hit me first.
Wonder Woman (Psylocke)Edit
- Batman: I don't recognise your fighting style.
- Psylocke: I was trained by the Hand.
- Batman: Interesting.
- Batman: You're a psychic.
- Psylocke: How can you tell?
- Batman: I've felt their mark before.
- Batman: Hal.
- Green Lantern: Bruce.
- Batman: I'll make this quick.
- Batman: Stop this now.
- Green Lantern: Can't stop me Bruce.
- Batman: Should've brought my yellow batarangs.
Green Lantern (Alan Scott)Edit
- Batman: Think about your kids Alan.
- Alan Scott: Leave them out of this.
- Batman: You should have done.
- Batman: Your Starheart is flawed.
- Alan Scott: Isn't all technology?
- Batman: Batarangs work on wood.
Green Lantern (Simon Baz)Edit
- Batman: Turn yourself in.
- Simon Baz: I told you I'm innocent.
- Batman: Then you shouldn't have run.
- Batman: I've beaten lanterns before.
- Simon Baz: I can glimpse into the future.
- Batman: Then you know what's coming.
Green Lantern (Jessica Cruz)Edit
- Batman: Take control of your ring!
- Jessica Cruz: I'm afraid of it.
- Batman: Be afraid of me.
- Batman: I can help you.
- Jessica Cruz: No-one can help me.
- Batman: We'll see.
Green Lantern (John Stewart)Edit
- Batman: Why are you doing this?
- John Stewart: You wouldn't understand.
- Batman: I don't have to.
- Batman: Go home John.
- John Stewart: There could be a Katma here!
- Batman: Not worth the risk.
Green Lantern (Guy Gardner)Edit
- Batman: I know all your tricks.
- Guy Gardner: Maybe I've picked up new ones?
- Batman: No, you haven't.
- Batman: Stand down!
- Guy Gardner: You're gonna take me down?
- Batman: With one punch.
Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)Edit
- Batman: You're a rookie.
- Kyle Rayner: I'm tired of hearing that.
- Batman: How about I show you?
- Batman: Give up.
- Kyle Rayner: I never give up.
- Batman: Pity for you.
Green Lantern (Invisible Woman)Edit
- Batman: That symbol on your chest...
- Invisible Woman: I am a member of the Fantastic Four.
- Batman: So there's only three more to worry about.
- Batman: So you can turn invisible?
- Invisible Woman: And create force fields.
- Batman: Both of which are nothing new.
- Batman: Run, Barry.
- Flash: Kind of my gimmick.
- Batman: I meant away from here.
- Batman: You've seen my countermeasures.
- Flash: Don't see them today.
- Batman: I'm going easy on you.
Flash (Reverse Flash)Edit
- Batman: Flash has told me about you.
- Reverse Flash: And I know all about Bruce Wayne.
- Batman: That makes you a problem.
- Batman: How do you know my name?
- Reverse Flash: In my time your cave is an attraction.
- Batman: Glad to know I leave a legacy.
Flash (Jay Garrick)Edit
- Batman: Your time has passed Garrick.
- Jay Garrick: You should respect your elders, son.
- Batman: Respect is earned.
- Batman: I don't have time for this.
- Jay Garrick: You have more than enough.
- Batman: Says the man with super speed.
Flash (Kid Flash)Edit
- Batman: You're late.
- Kid Flash: Sorry, AP Biology took forever.
- Batman: I'll avoid the obvious comment.
- Batman: Where's Artemis?
- Kid Flash: Family issues.
- Batman: I guess you'll have to do.
- Batman: I met your sister.
- Quicksilver: And?
- Batman: She's more open for a start.
- Batman: How did you earn your speed?
- Quicksilver: I was born like this.
- Batman: So you didn't earn it.
- Batman: Arthur, you're needed at the Watchtower.
- Aquaman: You cannot command me.
- Batman: There goes the easy way.
- Batman: We need to talk.
- Aquaman: Kaldur'ahm is his own man.
- Batman: You're the only one who can get through.
Aquaman (Aqualad) Edit
- Batman: You're late for your training.
- Aqualad: My apologies, Batman.
- Batman: I suppose now will have to do.
- Batman: The truth was hidden for a reason.
- Aqualad: You thought I could not handle it.
- Batman: Are you about to prove me right?
- Batman: So you are Atlantean?
- Namor: My father is human.
- Batman: The similarities go on.
- Batman: I've been informed of your...
- Namor: ...commanding presence?
- Batman: Not the words they used.
- Batman: Step aside, J'onn.
- Martian Manhunter: Let me handle M'gann.
- Batman: You had your chance.
- Batman: I know your weakness.
- Martian Manhunter: My pyrophobia is entirely psychological.
- Batman: Still effective.
Martian Manhunter (Malefic)Edit
- Batman: Get off this planet.
- Malefic: Not until I find J'onn.
- Batman: I won't repeat myself.
- Batman: I have my firebombs ready.
- Malefic: A weakness I do not possess.
- Batman: Everyone has a weakness.
Martian Manhunter (Shadow King)Edit
- Batman: You're a psychic.
- Shadow King: A vast understatement.
- Batman: A vaster ego.
- Batman: Where am I?
- Shadow King: I have taken you to the astral plane.
- Batman: Of course you have.
- Batman: This needs to stop.
- Green Arrow: I only kill those who deserve it.
- Batman: That's your weakness.
- Batman: We need to talk about Roy.
- Green Arrow: Only if we talk about Jason.
- Batman: Fine, talking can wait.
Green Arrow (Red Arrow) Edit
- Batman: You need to control your anger.
- Red Arrow: You don't know what I've been through!
- Batman: This is what I'm talking about.
- Batman: You want to prove you're not a sidekick?
- Red Arrow: I don't need to prove it.
- Batman: You do to me.
Green Arrow (Artemis) Edit
- Batman: The team need to know the truth.
- Artemis: No, they'd never understand.
- Batman: There's only one way to find out.
- Batman: Your parents were formidable back in the day.
- Artemis: Yeah... formidable criminals.
- Batman: Just don't follow in their footsteps.
Green Arrow (Hawkeye) Edit
- Batman: Are they all trick arrows?
- Hawkeye: Well there's no treat arrows.
- Batman: Oh god, you're worse than he is.
- Batman: There's an archer on my earth too.
- Hawkeye: What can I say? It's a classic weapon.
- Batman: Not sure I see the appeal.